Thursday, October 15, 2009

yesterday

yesterday was a long day, very long. it started about 5:30 am, when my sister and i got up so we could get her back to Atlanta by 8:30 am. my sister fell asleep on the way up. i stayed awake, listening to music and talking to my dad, who was driving. we got to Atlanta without much trouble, until we got off the interstate that is. my dad turned the wrong way onto peachtree rd from lenox. as we were driving the wrong way, i realized that every other street in Atlanta has the word peachtree in the name. anyway once we droped janet and her stuff at olgethorpe, we headed back for macon. we got on i-75 south at just after 9 am. we drove non-stop to macon, well exept to get a drink in macdonnah. we drove non-stop because i had to be at macon state for my 11 am class. well i walked in the door of my 11 am math class at 10:57. as my dad told me, "i'll get you their before 11, i just can't promise you how much before." so i am living proof that you get on i-75 north just after 6 at get to macon state in time for your 11 am class.

1 comment: