Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my sister

my sister is the friend i have known the longest. 18 years this past may. even though she is my younger sister, i have always looked up to her, and not just because she is taller than me. my sister is one of those people who almost have too many talents. seriously she is good at everything, not that i suck at everything because i don't. geeze i say because a lot... anyway back on topic, my sister is good at a lot, i mean a lot of things. she is an artist, in fact she is a freshman at olgethorpe university right now who is majoring in art. she doesn't just paint, she can draw too. it doesn't matter what her medium is, she is good at it. whether it is oil pastels or color pencils, water colors or acrilic. Art isn't all she is good at. she also is really smart. when she was in high school she was in the ib program (for really smart people). she also can sing. like i said she has a lot of talents. not that i'm jealous because (sorry) i'm not. i am very proud of her. i know she has her talents and i have mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment